Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 1, 2017

Funny Life Jokes One Life That Make You Laugh

Life Jokes One Life

I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.

There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.

I named my hard drive "dat ass" so once a month my computer asks if I want to 'back dat ass up'.

What's worse than waking up at a party and finding a penis drawn on your face? Finding out it was traced.

If you're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.

Love is telling someone to go to hell and worrying about them getting there safely.

Entered what I ate today into my new fitness app and it just sent an ambulance to my house.

I sometimes watch birds and wonder "If I could fly who would I shit on?"

Wifi went down during family dinner tonight. One kid started talking and I didn't know who he was.
I'm really good at stuff until people watch me do that stuff.

When I call a family meeting I turn off the house wifi and wait for them all to come running.

The reward for a job well done is more work.

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.

When I see ads on TV with smiling, happy housewives using a new cleaning product, the only thing I want to buy are the meds they must be on.

For maximum attention, nothing beats a good mistake.

Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.

Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.

When I told the doctor about my loss of memory, he made me pay in advance.

Improve your memory by doing unforgettable things.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates