Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2016

Funny Life Quotes--Life Fun

Funny Life Quotes

If I don't log into Facebook two days in a row, call the police, someone must've kidnapped me! 

Anonymous

Taking a shower is awesome, it makes you feel nice and clean, makes you sound like a great singer, and helps you make all of life's decisions. 

Anonymous

I live my life one weekend at time, for those two days nothing else matters, I am FREE. 


CoolFunnyQuotes

When you're thinking that I'm thinking of you, I'm thinking you're thinking of me. 

Anonymous

Growing up is amazing, until you get old! 

Anonymous

A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory. 

Mark Twain

I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens. 

Woody Allen

When I was small I thought money and fame brought all the happiness in the world. Now that I'm grown up, I know I was right. 

Anonymous

The secret of success is to go from mistake to mistake without losing your enthusiasm. 

Anonymous

I had an extremely busy day, converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. 

Anonymous

Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn. 

Robert Kiyosaki

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates