Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 10, 2016

Funniest Jokes About Women

Funniest Jokes About Women





My wife had her driver's test the other day. She got 8 out of 10. The other 2 guys jumped clear.

If I ever need a heart transplant, I'd want my ex's. It's never been used.

Is google a woman? Because it won't let you finish your sentence without coming up with other suggestions.

Outvoted 1-1 by my wife again.

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Every time you talk to your wife, your mind should remember that... 'This conversation will be recorded for Training and Quality purpose'

She wanted a puppy. But I didn't want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.

My ex wrote to me: Can you delete my number? I responded: Who is this?

I asked my wife if she ever fantasizes about me, she said yes - about me taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, and doing the dishes.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.

Never underestimate a woman's ability to make anything your fault.

"Excuse me miss, can I have the time? I'd check my watch but I can't take my eyes off you."

If a guy remembers the color of your eyes after the first date, chances are... you have small boobs.

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.

Whats the difference between your girlfriend and a walrus? One has a moustache and smells of fish and the other is a walrus.

How is a woman like a condom? Both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick.

A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home.

What do women and police cars have in common? They both make a lot of noise to let you know they are coming.

Boy : I have a pen you have a phone number. Think of the possibilities. Girl : I have a sandal you have a face. Think of Casualties.

The biggest difference between men and women is what comes to mind when the word 'Facial' is used.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates